Shaenas Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

Just Be Real!

I've finally decided what bugs me more than anything. When people are fake. It stinks when you go to talk to someone and all of the sudden they are completely different than they used to be. What is that all about? I understand what it's like to be fake because I was for a while. I don't see the point in trying to impress somebody who you want to be all buddy buddy with, and by doing so you hurt a friend who you never had to impress for them to like you. Don't you get that the person who your trying to impress will never like you if you don't be yourself. People like honesty no matter how big of unhonest jerks they really are.

Be real, stand out, and stop trying to be someone who your not... believe it or not, when that happens your gonna be that person who someone wants to be friends with then who are you gonna be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home