Shaenas Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The way it is

I cant see myself liking you so how do u expect me to love you? It took you a week to decide you wanted to spend your life with me, a week to tell me you were in love with me... it took me a week to say we cant do this, it took me a week to say Im so sorry.


Blessing:
Someone loves me that much


Curse:
Another broken heart
- a week? okay, are you really gonna say I dont care about these guys? Man, every single one of you girls talking crap take a second and think about it!


I want to scream out "ITS NOT MY FAULT" seriously, a week guys, yea, I liked him, but that just kills it for me, I want someone I can grow with, not someone where I have to climb up stinkin ethiopia just to meet them where their at...

man do I love the drama of the typical 19 year old...

this is rediculous.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol. Sounds confusing. I'll be praying for you, or laughing. (Out of love though)

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you btw but not in that way and since I don't really show who knows?

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that could be taken in so many ways but in the loving sarcastic way that is me. : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home