Shaenas Blog

Friday, August 25, 2006

yea great

So I really don't mind posting this on here because I know that all of two people look at my blog regularly. Wow! So popular!

Things are crazy right now. yes. crazy. I've been going to bed everynight thinking of one person, praying for them, wanting them to succeed greatly. and do you know who I think about when I wake up in the morning, even better what i think about... Hmm... so when do I tell him how I feel. Does he feel this way? probablly not. Okay, so when it comes to guys I don't have any problem saying hey guess what, im into you. but with this one imparticular, i am completely lost and dont know where to begin. im very much okay with waiting months or even years for this person and im not that kind of person. I know that he goes greatly beyond my standards that I once thought were set pretty high. and i think i am going absolutly crazy because what the heck, im not supposed to want this one.
But I do. and the idea of him and me makes me really happy and it feels right. a little nerve racking the idea of saying, hey buddy i think ur my guy.

Anyway, Im sorry for the improper grammar, it will bug me later as well. Please Please Please pray for me to get a grip on all of this.

luv, shae

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ill be praying for you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home