Shaenas Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Update on last post

So I decided to tell him, actually Dylan told me I should tell him and since I do everything Dylan tells me to do, I did. All he said was really like 5 times and then said he had to go and he would call back later. He hasnt called me since, and I told him like a month ago. So I told Dylan and she said to call him, so I did. Lame. no answer. no call back. So, now that one of my really good friends, who obviously wasnt doesnt talk to me because I like him, Ive decided that I'm so over it. Do I still like him, yea, of course. Do I stand a chance with him, No. Which is fine, because I know that God has someone for me, someone who has more than I could ever want. So thanks to this guy... for being a punk... and thanks for your prayers "anymous"

I love you guys.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guys take things differently then girls. He probably just had to think about it to see if he wanted to take the next step.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Loved By Faith 637 said…

    yea... of course. still lame!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    Shaena,
    I'm sorry your feelings weren't returned by this guy, but I'm sure there is either someone else out there who will love you with the love you've been seeking OR that you will discover that you really didn't need a romantic love to be a fulfilled person in Christ.
    Some people think it's better to be with someone who's not good -they settle for someone who is not spiritually right or emotionally immature, someone who's mean or unkind to others, who has bad habits rather than to be alone -wrong!!! This only brings unhappiness -you cannot change the other person; they are not some "project" in need of your fixing or even able to be fixed.

    Song of Solomon says, "Do not awaken love until the time is right." When the time is right, you will have success.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home