Shaenas Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the ex...

What in the world is wrong with people? Im sitting in the desert with my family eating dinner and i get a text message from my ex asking me how i am. As soon as I got the message I got that feeling in my stomach, that feeling of butterflies and my stomach turning over at the thought of how angry I am at him still. I realize it's rediculous that its been over a year and i want to call him an idiot now more than ever. It cant be that bad since i started feeling this way recently and i wasnt upset at all when we broke up. I dont know what makes me more upset. Is it that he told all of his friend that he wanted to be a pastor and that he was going to marry me or is it that he told my family that he was going to marry me and that he loved me and told me that he wanted to be a pastor - now he is dealing drugs, getting 502's and who knows what else with those friends he told he was going to be a pastor.


Am I completely rediculous to be angry? I want to see him and see how he is. I want to know if he really is making the "progress" he claims to be making.

thoughts...